About Lydia Hawk PTA
Lydia Hawk Elementary PTA is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. We are a partnership comprised of parents, teachers, students and community members with a mission to be advocates for the health, wellness, and education of Lydia Hawk students.
What does the Lydia Hawk PTA do?
- Communicate with families -- find us at School Events, check our Bulletin Board in the main hall, follow us on Facebook, and keep up to date here on our website
- Hosts Community Events -- Boo Bingo, the Winter Dance, and the Spring Carnival are all hosted by PTA
- Provides Staff Support -- Staff Back to School Breakfast, Teacher Appreciation Week, Conference Week Dinner & Snacks
- Supports School Events -- Math Night, Literacy Night, Multi-Cultural Night, Cookies & Cocoa Concert and Field Day
- Promotes School Spirit -- Spirit Wear and Yearbook are supported by PTA
- Provides Financial Support -- Library Donations, Equipment Funding, and Teacher Requests are made possible by PTA fundraising
Board of Directors
Allison Pate, President email@example.com
Johnny Taylor, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
Griselda Alvarado, Treasurer email@example.com
Vacant, Membership Committee
Carolyn Anderson, Volunteer Committee firstname.lastname@example.org